Recorders (NVR) are devices that burn images from cameras to hard drives.
These devices also include 6 different functions, such as broadcasting images to the network, making backups, playing back recordings, displaying on screens and sending images to portable devices.
The following features of the recorders;
- Number of cameras supported (Number of Channels)
- Recording Speed
- Network Delivery Speed
- Redundant Storage Capability (RAID)
- Redundant Power Supply
- Hot-Swap Hard Drive Slots
- Closed Box Solutions with Linux Operating System or Windows Computer Based Registration
- You can select the appropriate recorder from this category by determining the above factors.
DVR: Digital Video Recorder